As I’m sure you know by now, we recently rebranded to Conscious Client Attraction – and it was so exciting to receive the business cards, event post cards and glossy 4-page brochures we will be sharing in our upcoming speeches and trade show events! (Tip: this time we had rounded edges put on the cards as my networking mentor tells me that’s best for a female audience!)
One of my clients asked me recently what the process was that I go through when rebranding, since I’ve done it 3-4 times in the 16 years I’ve been online.
It was a great question! So in case you are rebranding or are curious about the steps to take to create your new brand, here they are in a nutshell:
- Go within – what new message and work is calling to you from a deep level. How does your purpose want to express now?
- Define your micro-niche:
- What type of service do you offer?
- What are the traits of the Tribe of people who you would most love to share it with – or work with – or who will benefit most from it?
- What personal experiences – your story – will help you bring it to life?
- Decide what kind of lifestyle you want to live – and plan your coaching structure around it.
- Turn your micro-niche into a Signature System or process that can be scaled, and reserve the domain name for that system.
- Create a free pdf article, quiz or other document that people in your Tribe will find juicy
- Create a webinar to introduce people to it
- Decide how you want your programs to be structured, based on the Signature System – maybe a 6-month and a 12-month program, or an 8-week and a 12-month.
- Decide what you will charge, including a fast action discount to use when appropriate.
- Start a Facebook group based on your new branding and begin inviting people and interacting.
- Present your webinar and invite people to chat with you, and follow up with an offer to join your programs to those who are a good fit.
It isn’t complicated – it just requires thought and reflection – and tapping into the Law of Attraction as you go along too!
VIP Day Opportunity:
If you are creating a new brand or program or business and could use my individual attention to be sure it leads to your goals, good news! I have a one-day opportunity available for one person to work with me for a full 4-6 hours to focus on you, your business, and the areas you are stuck around.
It will be in Las Vegas on Wed. Sept. 27, so let me know as soon as possible if you would like to apply and see if it’s right for you! Email email@example.com with subject line “VIP Day”. And if that date doesn’t work, we have a couple of these in Portland in October and in Phoenix in December too.
To your rising consciousness and success,
P.S. If you are feeling the call to uplevel, follow it! We’re here to support you – and I invite you to join our newly rebranded Conscious Client Attraction Facebook Group. Look for the daily themes to share your services, your gratitude posts and more!