As a thought leader, former executive and entrepreneur for more than 25 years, Marcia Bench is a leading expert in entrepreneurship, as well as a best-selling author and trainer. A trailblazer throughout her career, she virtually invented the field of career coaching when she founded her world renowned online university, Career Coach Institute, in 2001.
A former attorney, Marcia has authored 25 books including Become an Inspirational Thought Leader, Success by the Numbers, Career Coaching: An Insider’s Guide and The Tao of Entrepreneurship. She is passionate about helping women discover their purpose and build a thriving business around it. She mentors a select number of individual womanpreneurs each year. Her time-tested, proven success strategies have helped thousands of people in more than 42 countries around the world. She has shared the stage with such icons as Dr. Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, and Joan Borysenko.
What Others Are Saying:
“Marcia Bench did a great job presenting to our eWomen Network group. She is reliable, professional, and has very interesting information to share.”Rebecca Miller
“Just to say thanks for a job well done! The action learning that you have conducted in a very effective way was down to earth and everyone appreciated the touch of humor as well.”
- 5 Ways to Use Facebook to Explode Your Lead Flow and Clients
- Group Coaching and Consulting: the Key to True Time and Money Freedom
- How to Discover Your Life’s Purpose and Build a Successful Business or Career Around It
- Discover Your Goal Setting Type – and Use It to Create the Life and Work of Your Dreams!
- The 5 Laws of Manifesting Your Dream Life and Business – and How to Start Using Them Now